Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

He is Still Winning...

Sorry this has been so long in coming. I received a call that the Archdiocese lawyers want to meet with meet in Boston on March 31 at 1pm. It is so funny that someone can have a law degree, a family, be a good person and still regress back into the age when the abuse happened. I have had panic attacks today thinking about it. I just wish it would all go away. Actually, that it never happened. He really ruined my life. My memories are nightmares and my nightmares are real. I have only told a handful of people what happened to me. Furthermore, my Dad is getting remarried May 2ND of this year in the Catholic Church! This means I have to be in the church. He has said he understands if I can not handle it, but I can't let this priest take one more thing from me. At the same time, I feel my throat close up and my heart race even thinking about seeing a priest or being near a Catholic Church. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about.
At the same time, I know I am very blessed to have supportive friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment