Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tick Tock

Well, today was partucularly hard. Here I sit with a law degree, frozen like the little girl the scum raped. Sometimes I can't breath. My poor husband has so much to put up with. I made great strudes this week since both my husband and bio-father insisted on attending the meeting with me. That is not how I work. I need to do this on my own. I need to not have to worry about Jason or anyone else. I just wish tht this week was over.
On top of this, they found a lump in both breasts. Yeah me. God..or Budda..or whoever the higher power is must think I am one tough bitch! I just hope hope I have the strength to get through the next few days. My biggest fear is that I will see HIM and revert back to that little girl. I have never been so afraid in my life- including the cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment