Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

2 days before the church interview

I just have been reviewing what happened to me by that son of a bitch. I am so upset that I am calling my husband home early so that I can just go to bed. I cant believe they make you relive the rape over and over again. I have been so strong for so many years, now I sit here in tears unable to deal, and knowing that son of a botch remains free. Don't get me wrong, I m not suicidal or homicidal, just really pissed off and upset. This is so wrong, and th catholic church has the balls to pass collections baskets around.

1 comment:

  1. Tara-Leigh,

    I found your blog through Skip's, and I found his through the Abuse Tracker, and I was reading the Abuse Tracker because the perp priest who raped me went back to teaching and presiding at mass after I was found credible again in 03.

    And I learned THAT -- about the perp priest teaching and presiding at mass -- because I GOOGLED HIS NAME last year. There he was on websites, listed as teaching, and bulletins listing him for mass and on the parish staff!!

    AFTER -- AFTER -- promises and legal agreements were made. So this time it's court. I want a court based agreement and accountability for the inept supervision and flagrant breach of trust.


    Like you, I am an attorney, and a former prosecutor, with most of my law work representing children, and since 03, representing crime victims. I have NEVER had to sue anyone.

    But I see no other way, with the church violating legal agreements.

    I hope you survived the meeting yesterday, that you mentioned in this post. I'm glad I found your blog.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete